Turbo Play supports the following file formats for import/export:
- Audio: WAV/MP3/OGG/FLAC/WEBM/TPR. Turbo Play can also import audio from a supported video file or read/write to an Audio CD.
- MIDI: MID, XML (for byzantine editor) and MusicXML (for score editor).
- Image: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, SVG, HDR, TGA, EXR, JXR, WMP, DNG, NEF, RAW, CRX and Photoshop PSD.
- Subtitles: SRT. For use in the subtitle Workspace or the Text Part.
- 3D Objects: OBJ,STL,FBX,CMO,7Z3 for use in the Animation Editor.
- Sound fonts: SF2 and SFZ for use in the VST.
- Visualizations: MILK, to be used in the Visualization.
- Fonts: TTF, WOFF and WOFF2 to be used to the Text Part
- Lottie: JSON to be used to the Lottie Animations
- Arranger Styles: STY and PRS to be used to the Style Player
- Shaders: HLSL and GLSL.
- Video: MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, WEBM. Compression codecs supported: H.264/H.265/VP80/VP90 in both hardware-accelerated and software mode.
Turbo Play also allows you to import a folder, image from your camera or clipboard, audio and video from a direct URL (not a video site). In addition to that, Turbo Play includes the DirectX Screen Capture
tool to capture your screen to video.
Turbo Play can also import or export the entire project to various cloud service (Google Drive, OneDrive etc).