Visualization is the ability of audio parts to export video of their content.
- Lyrics, Image, Video, Animation and Visualization parts already export video.
- VST 3.5x, Automation, Script parts do not visualize themselves.
Audio parts (audio, midi, pianoroll, score, loop) can enable visualization of their playing so you can generate music videos. Visualizations can be:
- In-video view of the rendering. This supports also Automation.
- MilkDrop visualizations (Copyright 2005-2013 Nullsoft, Inc.) You can load a .milk file and it is applied to the part sound.
- HLSL visualizations. Turbo Play contains a set of 25 nice visualizations ready to be used by inserting the "HLSL Visualization" part. You can also create your own HLSL audio visualizers
- The drum loop can visualize notation.
In addition, Turbo Play standalone visualization parts. This part plays .milk visualizations to be blended with other elements, like videos, images, text and animation.