The video arranger is similar to the Audio arranger
and is shown when the Video workspace
The differences are:
- The media bay and the Video Preview are shown by default
- Playing the sequence renders video at runtime
- The FFmpeg tools are visible in the interface
- Lyrics are available.Lyrics can be linked to another track so releasing gaps from the one track will move the lyrics automatically.
- Animations are available.
- Part visualizations are available.
- The blend menu is available. If you have more than one track or you have overlapping parts, the blend option decides the way that these tracks will be blended for video export. You can also set dynamic blend with Blend markers or Scripts.