Markers allow you to pinpoint certain positions (and possibly actions) in your sequence. There are:
- Text markers, indicators only
- GoTo markers which will jump to a position a specific number of loops
- Preset markers, which will toggle presets (in Links or VSTs)
- Blend markers, which will change the current blend mode for the selected track for the Video arranger
- Track selection markers, allow you to select which tracks will participate in a sequence at a given position and until the next marker. Using these markers allows you, for example, to easily mix tracks that have similar videos in it to an automatically cut movie. Track selection markers are used in Multi-cut feature.
- Effect markers, which will change the specified effects' properties at the position (see Effects).