Turbo Play 2 uses polymorphic tracks. A track can contain any number of parts and a part can contain any sort of information (audio, midi, automation, video, script etc). Turbo Play 2 also supports scenes which are track collections. You can have one active scene at a time.
The arranger features:
- Create, move, resize, copy, delete, paste parts.
- All parts have a name, can belong to a part group (which moves parts together) and can be muted or locked in place.
- Parts are editable with the Audio Editor, Piano Roll, Score Editor, Byzantine Score Editor, Curve Editor, Image Editor, Video Editor, Loop Editor or the Script Editor.
- Curve, Pianoroll and Score parts can also be edited together with the Combine Edit feature.
- Parts can be ghost-pasted. In that case, changes to a part automatically apply to all other ghost parts.
- Parts can be converted to Video with Visualization.
- Manipulate Markers.
When the DJ workspace
is active, the number of tracks depend on the number of the decks your DJ controller has.