Turbo Play Motion Tracking
This feature allows you to apply a video effect to an object in a video that is moving. The effect mask is then moving along with the object.
The steps are:
- Select a video from your parts
- Press the "Detect Motion" button to scroll to the video beginning.
- Use the Selection tools to select the object to track.
- Press the detect motion button again. Wait until tracking is completed.
The tracking information is saved in the project so you don't do this again. You can repeat the process to track another object in the same video.
Then, the steps are:
- Select the video part and one of the selection tools to select again the object to apply the effect (the object that was tracked before)
- In the mask selection properties, select the 'Lock to motion' to the object you want to track. The current selection is moved along the tracked object
- Apply the desired effect to the part
You can adjust the detected motion items by selecting the video part, then using:
- Arrow keys, to move the rect
- +/- (upper row) to change width
- +/- (numeric keypad) to change height
- / and \ to change the altered object (if more than 1)
Hold shift for more precise changes, hold control to swap keys.