Core ASIO Driver
Turbo Play Core Asio is a generic purpose ASIO driver that provides the following benefits:
- Low latency, down to 5ms
- Ability to use a combination of your existing sound devices in shared or exclusive mode
- Ability to record the buffers to file
- Ability to stream the selected ports to a HTTP client
- Mix inputs/outputs from multiple devices
- Voice capture echo cancellation
- Speech detection
- Direct Monitoring
- Save/Load profiles per application
- HTTP Remote Control Panel
- Inline VSTs at input or output endpoints
Core Asio relies on Windows CoreAudio API. You can use it if you do not have a dedicated asio driver. Even if you do have a special driver, CoreAsio might help you save a recording or stream it. The driver can be used by any ASIO compatible application apart from Turbo Play.
When recording, the driver saves the output in a multiple channel FLAC file. When streaming, the driver uses stereo MP3.
Core ASIO driver is included with Turbo Play, or as a standalone x86/x64 .